Dr Tom PalmerLecturer in Statistics
- Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=9H1a8CEAAAAJ&hl
- mrrobust Stata package for Mendelian randomization analyses: http://remlapmot.github.io/mrrobust/
- Other published Stata commands: bpbounds, confunnel, reffadjust package, winbugsfromstata package. These can be installed from within Stata with the command, for example; findit bpbounds (and then clicking the relevant links).
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) studies workshop and training days (funded by the MRC North West Hub for Trials Methodology Research) website: http://wp.lancs.ac.uk/eme-studies-workshop/
PhD Supervision Interests
Mendelian randomization, instrumental variables, meta-analysis, structural equation models.
Improving the design and analysis of trials for efficacy and mechanisms evaluation: workshop and training days
01/07/2018 → 30/06/2019
- Statistical Methods in Health and Social Science
- Statistical Methods in Medicine