Each of the three topics Random Matrices and Quantum Symmetries, Statistical Learning Theory, and Random permutations will have one day of the meeting devoted to it, with talks from three speakers in the afternoon. The mornings are reserved for discussions and collaborative work.
- Volker Betz (University of Darmstadt, Germany)
- Leonid Bogachev (University of Leeds, UK)
- Marco Cuturi (CREST - ENSAE , Université Paris-Saclay, France)
- Catherine Donati-Martin (Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Versailles, France)
- Jennie Hansen (Heriot-Watt University, UK)
- Claus Koestler (School of Mathematical Sciences, UCC, Ireland)
- Eric Moulines (École Polytechnique, Paris, France)
Everybody is welcome to attend. Further details about the registration will be announced soon.
Lancaster Probability Days 2018 Add to my calendar