Below is a list of recent and upcoming conferences and workshops held in Lancaster or co-organised by our staff.
- Combinatorial Techniques in Analysis and Probability, Thursday 1st June 2017
- Bond-Node Structures, Wednesday 7th–Friday 9th June 2017.
- Non-associative Algebras, Monday 9th–Saturday 14th July 2018.
- Lancaster Probability Days 2017, Tuesday 28th March-Thursday 30th March 2017.
- Statistical Learning Workshop, Thursday 23rd March 2017.
- ARTIN 49 Network Meeting, Thursday 10th-Friday 11th November 2016
- 2nd International Conference on Groups and Algebras (ICGA 2016), Suzhou, China, Monday 25th-Wednesday 27th July 2016.
- i-Like Workshop 2016, Wednesday 22nd-Friday 24th June 2016.
- Celebrating the new probability group, Tuesday 14th-Wednesday 15th June 2016.
- Workshop on Geometric Rigidity, Sunday 5th-Tuesday 7th June 2016.
- UK Easter Probability Meeting 2016, Monday 4th-Friday 8th April 2016.
- Representation Theory and Symplectic Singularities, a conference in honour of Sasha Premet's 60th birthday, University of Edinburgh, Monday 4th-Friday 8th April 2016.
- Clinical trials in small populations: methodological challenges and solutions, Royal Statistical Society, London, Monday 30th November-Tuesday 1st December 2015.
- Workshop on Geometric Rigidity, Wednesday 10th-Thursday 11th June 2015.
- Profinite Groups Meeting, Thursday 23rd April 2015.
- LMS 150th Anniversary Northern Regional Meeting and Workshop on Homotopical Algebra and Geometry, Tuesday 7th-Saturday 11th April 2015.
- Fourth Annual STOR-i Workshop, Thursday 8th-Friday 9th January 2015.
- QOP Research Network Meeting, Wednesday 24th-Friday 26th September 2014.
- Workshop on Geometric Methods in Representation Theory, Monday 22nd-Friday 26th September 2014.