NUTRIENT SENSING & SIGNALLING
EDITED BY HIDEKI TAKAHASHI
PLANT CELL CYCLE
EDITED BY JIM MURRAY & WALTER DEWITTE
OXIDATIVE STRESS & CELL DEATH IN PLANTS
EDITED BY PETER BOZHKOZ, SERGEY SHABALA & STEFANO MANCUSO
PLANT VASCULAR TRAFFICKING
EDITED BY PIA RUNEBERG-ROSS & YRJO HELARIUTTA
- Vascular trafficking -updates and trends Ursache, Heo, Helariutta
- Phloem imaging Elisabeth Truernit
- Factors involved in systemic transport of plant RNA viruses: the emerging role of the nucleus AG Solovyev & EI Savenkov
- The embryonic shoot: lifeline through winter C van der Schoot et al.
- Understanding and manipulating sucrose phloem loading, unloading, metabolism, and signalling to enhance crop yield and food security Braun, Wang & Ruan
- Transcription factor-mediated cell-to-cell signalling in plants Han et al.
- Phloem transport and drought Sanna Sevanto
- Spread the news: systemic dissemination and local impact of Ca2+ signals along the phloem pathway AJE van Bel et al.
- Vascularisation and nutrient delivery at root-knot nematode feeding sites in host roots Bartlem, Jones, Hammes
- The angiosperm phloem sieve tube system: a role in mediating traits important to modern agriculture Ham & Lucas
- Long-distance call from phosphate: systemic regulation of phosphate starvation responses Wei-Yi Lin et al.
- Phloem saps and exudates: tricks and pitfalls for the exploration of sieve tube activities S Dinant & F Vilaine
- Symplasmic networks in secondary vascular tissues: the many ways in which parenchyma activity facilitates transport Rachel Spicer
- Chemical inducers of systemic immunity in plants Kachroo, Gao, Kachroo
- Symplastic intercellular transport from a developmental perspective Y Benitez-Alfonso
- Transporters involved in source to sink partitioning of amino acids and ureides: opportunities for crop improvement M Tegeder
- SEORious business: structural proteins in sieve tubes and their involvement in sieve element occlusion Michael Knoblauch et al.
- Looking into water transport through the xylem network in vascular plants HK Kim, J Park & I Hwang
- Apoplastic and symplastic phloem loading in Quercus robur and Fraxinus excelsior Öner-Sieben and Lohaus,
FRUIT DEVELOPMENT & RIPENING
EDITED BY TONI GRANELL & GRAHAM SEYMOUR
PHOTOBIOLOGY EDITED BY MATTHEW TERRY & KERRY FRANKLIN
EDITED BY CELINE MASCLAUX-DAUBRESSE & KARIN KRUPINSKA
EDITED BY ROWAN SAGE
- Breeding drought tolerant maize hybrids for the US corn-belt: discovery to product Cooper et al.
- Conventional and molecular approaches towards breeding for drought tolerance in rice Arvind Kumar
- Drought adaptive traits and their genetic basis in wheat Marta Lopes
- Root anatomical traits for effective water acquisition Jonathan Lynch
- Coping with drought in plant breeding -a global perspective Jean-Marcel Ribaut
- Dissection of drought tolerance: vegetative and reproductive growth in water deficit Francois Tardieu
- Transpiration efficiency: new insight into an old story Vadez et al.
- Comparative analysis of maize drought associated transcriptome and phosphoproteome Utlwang Batlang et al.
EDITED BY RODRIGO GUITERREZ
- Evidences supporting distinct function of three cytosolic glutamine synthetases and two NADH-glutamate synthases in rice Tomoyuki Yamaya and Miyako Kusano
- Nitrate-responsive transcriptional regulation Mineko Konishi and Shuichi Yanagisawa
- Ammonium reassimilation in Lotus japonicus AJ Marquez, M Betti, CM Perez, M Garcia-Calderon, A Credali, JM Vega, M Repcak and P Palove-Balang et al
- Nitrogen use efficiency in maize: from omics studies to metabolic modelling R Saha, M Simons, L Guillard, CD Maranas, Bertrand Hirel
- Nitrate allocation and plant growth Po-Kai Hsu, Kuo-En Chen, Hui-Yu Chen and Yi-Fang Tsay
- Plastidic aspartate aminotransferases and the biosynthesis of essential amino acids F de la Torre, C Avila, FM Canovas
- Regulation of amino acid metabolism and transport Guillaume Pilot and Rejane Pratelli
- Getting to the root of systemic nitrogen signalling Ying Li, Gabriel Krouk, Gloria Coruzzi and Sandrine Ruffel
- Nitrogen metabolism and plant pathogen interaction Mathilde Fagard and Celine Masclaux
- The plant RWP-RK transcription factor family: structure, function and evolution A Krapp, T Girin, C Chardin, C Meyer
- The challenges of commercializing second generation traits: developing crops with enhanced nutrient use efficiency and stress tolerance SJ Rothstein, Y-M Bi, A Good
- Molybdenum transport in plants -in relation with the nitrogen metabolism Tsuneo Hakoyama and Toru Fujiwara
- Signal interactions in the regulation of root nitrate uptake Laurence Lejay and Alain Gojon
- Brachypodium distachyon: a promising hub between model species and cereals Francois Vedele
- Nitrogen regulatory networks controlling plant growth and development Rodrigo Gutierrez
- Nitrogen Signaling in plant-microorganisms associations Adriana S. Hemerly
FOCUS PAPERS 2014
EDITED BY LARS HENNIG