Talks by our Academic Staff
Many of our academics offer a range of talks in our general research areas that are suitable for the general public and for school audiences.
Some example titles include:
- Development of quantum dot computer memories.
- The amazing properties of graphene (a single-atom-thick layer of carbon atoms).
- Exploring the Solar System with Robots.
- Low temperature research on quantum turbulence in superfluids.
- Paradoxes in relativity.
- The Cassini-Huygens mission to Saturn.