Each day will operate as a separate conference, so feel free to come to whichever day or whichever combination of days is most relevant to what you teach.
- 10th July: Islam
- 11th July: Buddhism
- 12th July: Hinduism
Each day will provide the following opportunities for teachers:
- enhance your knowledge of Islam, Buddhism and/or Hinduism
- discuss topics relevant to the new GCSE and A level specifications
- learn about new and innovative teaching resources and classroom exercises that cover core aspects of the syllabus
- meet other teachers from around the country who teach the same topics
All teachers are welcome!
- Feel free to attend just one day, any combination of two days, or all three!
- No conference fee
- Meals provided
- Free accommodation (limited spaces available, so sign up soon!)
- To book a place, please contact Katherine Young: Tel: 01524 592710; Email: email@example.com
We hope to see in Lancaster in July! These conferences are part of an outreach project supporting the teaching of Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism. As part of our outreach project, we have been working with teachers from across the UK to produce a series of teaching resources. The resources will be relevant for the new GCSE and A Level specifications and are aimed at supporting teachers who would like to engage with these religions in their teaching. Each day will have an interactive session in which we showcase the teaching resources. After the conference the teaching resources will be available for free in a drop box through the Lancaster University website.