Undergraduate Politics and International Relations
Politics and International Relations
We offer a broad range of options for students to study Politics & International Relations at Lancaster. The various degree courses focus upon the central questions that have shaped the modern world and allow students to analyse, discuss and develop their ideas about such themes as war and peace, poverty and inequality, order and justice, governance and power with academic experts.
Advantages of studying Politics and International Relations at Lancaster include:
- A wide range of courses and subjects in Politics and International Relations
- Flexible and interdisciplinary degree schemes
- Study abroad opportunities
- Career training and skill-building through the Lancaster Career Centre and Volunteering Unit
- Excellent library and campus-wide IT facilities
- A safe, attractive and well designed campus, with an excellent array of social and sporting amenities
- Close proximity to some of Britain's most beautiful countryside
If you choose to come to Lancaster, we can offer you an academically stimulating and rewarding experience in a friendly and attractive environment, and help you to develop a range of critical skills that are much appreciated by prospective employers in both the private and public sectors.
Lancaster University is ranked 5th in the UK for graduate employability according to data from the 2012 Complete University Guide.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
Download the Politics and International Relations brochure.
After taking politics as my minor in my first year I decided to change my degree as I loved the module so much. I love my course even more than I did last year!