Scholarships for Taught Masters
MSc Scholarships for October 2017
We are delighted to offer a limited number of prestigious scholarships worth up to £5,000 to students starting Masters courses in the Psychology Department in 2017. Last year we awarded £21,000 worth of fee reductions through this scheme.
We will assess all eligible applicants who have received an offer up to and including 1st May 2017, there is no requirement to apply separately. The scholarships will be allocated on the basis of academic merit and with consideration of the successful applicant’s fee liability. Any remaining scholarships may be allocated up to 31st August 2017.
We will contact you (using the email address on your application form) explaining the details and conditions if you are successful.
Alumni Loyalty Scholarship
We offer a reduction in tuition fees to all taught Master's programmes for eligible applicants, determined by the level of undergraduate award achieved. The value of the scholarship is as follows:
- 20% fee reduction for 1st Class Hons degree holders
- 10% fee reduction for 2:1 Hons degree holders
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship you must either:
- Hold an undergraduate degree from Lancaster University (achieved at any time) or
- Hold an undergraduate degree from Lancaster University, achieved at any time, including one delivered through an associated institution, or
- Have graduated from one of our partner institutions with a Lancaster University degree (LU Ghana, Sunway University Malaysia or Goenka Institution India) or
- Have studied at Lancaster University via our Study Abroad programme
The Scholarship is open to all our Alumni, regardless of their nationality or year of graduation. You do not need to apply for this scholarship, you will qualify automatically if you meet the eligibility criteria and the course entry requirements.