How can the Strategic Partnerships Team help you?
We are a vibrant team of business professionals with extensive knowledge of, and experience working within, blue-chip organisations and spinout companies.
We enjoy working very closely with our academic colleagues to help to develop relationships with business and industry. By identifying your short, medium and long-term innovation needs the Strategic Partnerships Team at Lancaster can help you by pro-actively:
- Identifying relevant knowledge and expertise throughout the campus and putting you in touch with our academics.
- Pulling together interdisciplinary teams to address the wider scope of problems.
- Identifying relevant funding streams and gaining maximum leverage of funding.
- Linking strategies for research, management development and recruitment.
- Customising our teaching and training to suit your needs for specific skills.
- Hosting interactive workshops for brainstorming ideas and identifying priority projects to pursue.
- Providing you with access to our suite of spinout companies and technologies to license.
Lancaster University has a reputation for its high quality of research. In RAE 2002 it was rated 8th of over 130 UK Higher Education Institutions and it is the leading research university in the North West of England. Through a relationship with Lancaster University your organisation can benefit from:
- Expanded business opportunities and innovation.
- Complementary technical expertise and access to world-class research capability.
- Shared specialist facilities, resources, techniques and equipment.
- Management and leadership development training at our world-leading 6* Lancaster University Management School.
- Training, qualifications and recognition for staff.
- A fresh perspective on your current and future challenges.
For further discussions please contact the Strategic Partnerships Manager.