Lancaster University Spinout Companies
Lancaster University has formed and/or holds equity in a number of spinout companies based on Lancaster University technology. You can find more details about them by following the links below or by contacting the IP Development Manager.
Lancaster University and its spinout companies have a range of intellectual property available for licensing.
- 21 Media Innovations Ltd – Simplifying the digital media experience
- Cable-Sense Ltd – Real-time diagnostics for communication networks
- DGT Research Ltd – Services for water quality measurement
- Entelsensys Ltd – Intelligent remote sensing
- Hybrid Instruments Ltd – High technology nuclear instrumentation
- Lancaster Cryogenics Ltd –Specialist ultra-low temperature components
- Lancaster University Network Services Ltd
- Quantum Base Ltd – Specialist products using quantum devices
- Quantum Epitaxial Devices Ltd – Specialist infra-red semiconductor devices
- Relative Insight Ltd – Helping brand owners strengthen their offering via sophisticated language analysis