The School offers an extensive portfolio of high quality options for undergraduate study, taught by a team of over 50 acknowledged world experts in their field.
Our courses span a wide range of subject areas from Human Computer Interaction to Digital Systems, and our flexible course structure and specialist option courses enable you to tailor your degree to meet your personal goals.
- The School received the highest award in its most recent Periodic Quality Review of teaching with particular commendations for innovative design and delivery of undergraduate courses.
- Small group teaching and individual supervision sessions reinforce your skills and understanding of one of the most innovative and dynamic subjects taught at University.
- A unique blend of theory and practical experience, encouraging practical experimentation and hands-on learning through workshops and practical sessions alongside lectures.
- Integrated industry placement activities organised by the School allow you to gain valuable real-world experience as part of your undergraduate study.
- All our degrees are accredited by either the British Computer Society or The Institute of Engineering and Technology.