Summer Drop-ins (Science and Technology)
Please be aware that the FST Study Advice service will be unavailable on occasions during the summer due to staff leave.
In the Tutorial drop-ins you can bring:
- Your questions about study and academic writing in the sciences and technology
- Excerpts from your assignments and dissertation for diagnostic feedback
You can discuss exam revision and academic reading.
There is also software that can read your work back to you.
Please note that we are unable to proof read complete dissertations.
The drop-ins are held in Room A16 on the ground floor of the Engineering building.
For students in The Faculty of Science and Technology, Robert Blake will run sessions on:
- Wed 2 July 1400-1600
- Mon 7 July 1400-1600
- Monday 14 July 1400-1600
- Wed 23 July 1400-1600
- Wednesday 6 August 1400-1630
- Friday 8 August 1400-1600
- Monday 11 August 1400-1600
- Wednesday 3 September 1400-1600
- Friday 5 September 1400-1600
- Wednesday 10 September 1400-1600
- Wednesday 17 September 1400-1600
- Monday 22 September 1400-1600
Robert is on annual leave from 12 August to 29 August
It's advisable to email FSTStudyAdvice@lancaster.ac.uk in advance to check availability and book a slot.
For Students in The Faculty of Health and Medicine, please contact Liz Hurrell at FHMStudyAdvice@lancaster.ac.uk for further details.
Student Learning Advisor (Science and Technology)
Office: A16 Engineering