Technology Matters - 'Profit in Virginia: Starting Out In The USA'
Wednesday 18 November 2009, 0930-1330
You want to grow your business into the USA but where do you start?
This 'Profit in Virginia, USA' workshop will focus on how Virginia provides the ideal East Coast springboard for your business and how the state's capital Greater Richmond (two hours south of Washington DC) offers free assistance and practical advice to UK firms.
The workshop will be led by Greg Wingfield, President & CEO of the Greater Richmond Partnership Inc (www.grpva.com) and includes:
- Analysis of US East Coast locations and geographical, legal, economic and practical considerations.
- A 'start up in the USA' model that enables you to plan and budget for your US growth.
- An explanation of Greater Richmond's key sectors including ICT, life sciences, advanced manufacturing, food production, chemicals, financial services and logistics with key players DuPont, Rolls Royce, Capital One, Philip Morris and many more.
- Examples of UK firms that have chosen Greater Richmond and why.
- A detailed explanation of GRP's free visit service that provides tailored meetings for UK firms with potential contacts and partners.
- Q & A session to answer your immediate questions.
Please register today!
To register and view the schedule please go to the link below.