Profit in America: CleanTech business starting out in the USA
Greg Wingfield, Greater Richmond Partnership Inc, Virginia, USA
Tuesday 09 March 2010
Lancaster Environment Centre
This workshop will focus on how Virginia provides the ideal East Coast springboard for your business and how the state's capital Greater Richmond (two hours south of Washington DC) offers free assistance and practical advice to UK firms.
The workshop will be led by Greg Wingfield, President & CEO of the Greater Richmond Partnership Inc (www.grpva.com) and includes:
- Analysis of US East Coast locations and geographical, legal, economic and practical considerations.
- A 'start up in the USA' model that enables you to plan and budget for your US growth.
- An explanation of Greater Richmond's key sectors including life sciences, advanced manufacturing, food production and chemicals with key players DuPont, Rolls Royce, Capital One, Philip Morris and many more.
- Examples of UK firms that have chosen Greater Richmond and why.
- A detailed explanation of GRP's free visit service that provides tailored meetings for UK firms with potential contacts and partners.
- Q & A session to answer your immediate questions.
- Opportunity to see how the USA is approaching the emerging market opportunities that the race to address climate change presents.
Please see the link below to register.