NW Business Pitch Event - Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media Sectors
Wednesday 17 November 2010, 1030-1330
Liverpool Innovation Park
The North West Innovation Network and Liverpool Innovation Park (LIP), with support from Business Link, Liverpool Vision and LJMU's International Centre for Digital Content, are holding the ideal pitching and networking opportunity for companies operating in the Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media sectors.
It will give you a chance to hear first hand about the technologies and innovations available from some of the leading companies in the North West. It will help you identify potential business opportunities with companies on your doorstep.
The event will be of benefit to the following companies:
- Those based in the North West of England
- Developers of products and expertise in the Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media sectors
- Suppliers of products into the Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media sectors
- Users of products, technology and expertise from Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media companies
Previous collaborating organisations have seen the value of rapid pitching and networking activities to help support the growth of businesses. In particular it helps to quickly identify business development opportunities, sourcing of business-critical expertise, or development of collaborative routes to market.
The aim of the event is to very efficiently integrate our networks to create new opportunities for all. Past experience has shown that this event can help you to identify as many as 4-5 very relevant business contacts that you didn't know existed.
The main content of the event will be for companies who are supplying products and expertise to give a 90 second elevator pitch covering the following points:
- Who you are?
- What is your business?
- What you have to offer other Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media companies?
- What do you need from other Digital, Creative, ICT & New Media companies?
Details of companies pitching will be circulated to help you identify potential companies of interest. Following the elevator pitches there will be time for informal networking to further explore opportunities with companies of interest. Details will also be provided in case you don't have the opportunity to meet with the companies that you wish.
If you don't want to pitch, then just come and be part of the audience, with the chance to identify new companies of importance to your business
- 10:30Registration, refreshments and informal networking
- 11:00 Welcome and introduction to the NW Business Pitch Event
- 11:10 Elevator pitches
- 12:30 Informal networking time
- 12:45 Lunch and more networking
- 13:30 End of the event/continue networking
If there are other sector businesses or key individuals who would benefit from this event, please do let us know and we will make sure we extend an invitation.
If you would like to pitch at the event, please complete the attached registration form by 12 November 2010.
If you do not want to pitch on this occasion but would like to attend please state this in the appropriate section on the form.