Doing Business in China Workshop
Thursday 21 June 2012, 0900-1300
Lancaster University Management School
An event tailored towards businesses who currently run operations in China or are looking to do so in the future. It aims to facilitate local businesses to engage with China and explore and develop business opportunities in the huge and fast growing Chinese market. This is the first of a series of workshops surrounding this topic.
Benefits of attending this workshop are:
- Network with other businesses operating or wishing to work in / with China
- Gain an understanding of the cultural considerations
- Share experiences with other businesses operating in China
- Identify how the university can support your expansion into China
- Access to Lancaster University Management School international student talent to undertake student consultancy projects
Please see the flyer below for further information.