The IT Committee's specific terms of reference are to spread good practice in IT usage across the Faculty; enable communication between the university Information Services Committee and the Faculty by informing and advising the Dean on all matters relating to information technology and information resources.
- Technology infrastructure needs of the Faculty to support teaching, administration and research;
- IT training and support needs of the Faculty;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of cost-effective and productive IT systems.
Following the formation of the IT Committee, sub-committees and working parties may be established as needed to implement various recommendations. Members of the working parties may be seconded on the basis of particular expertise or interest in the area of activity of the working party.
- Professor Andrew Binley (Chair) - Associate Dean for Resources, Faculty Of Science and Technology
- Richard Dawson, Engineering
- Graeme Hughes (ISS rep)
- Dr Richard Ion, Physics
- Dr Rebecca Killick - Lecturer, Mathematics and Statistics
- Dr Michael Peach, Chemistry
- Nick Race, School of Computing and Communications
- Dr Vincent Reid - Senior Lecturer, Psychology
- Yvonne Rigby - Information Resources Officer, Faculty Of Science and Technology
- Professor Mary Smyth (ex officio) - Dean, Faculty Of Science and Technology
- Dr Duncan Whyatt, Lancaster Environment Centre
- John Windsor, Physics