The IT Committee's specific terms of reference are to spread good practice in IT usage across the Faculty; enable communication between the university Information Services Committee and the Faculty by informing and advising the Dean on all matters relating to information technology and information resources.
- Technology infrastructure needs of the Faculty to support teaching, administration and research;
- IT training and support needs of the Faculty;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of cost-effective and productive IT systems.
Following the formation of the IT Committee, sub-committees and working parties may be established as needed to implement various recommendations. Members of the working parties may be seconded on the basis of particular expertise or interest in the area of activity of the working party.
- Professor Andrew Binley Associate Dean for Resources (Chair)
- Dr Richard Dawson Lecturer, Engineering
- Professor Peter Fielden Head of Department, Chemistry
- Dr Richard Ion IT Manager & Teaching Fellow, Physics
- Dr Rebecca Killick Lecturer, Mathematics and Statistics
- Dr Michael Peach Lecturer, Chemistry
- Dr Nicholas Race Senior Lecturer, Computing and Communications
- Dr Vincent Reid Reader, Psychology
- Dr Duncan Whyatt Senior Lecturer, Lancaster Environment Centre
- John Windsor IT Manager & Radiation Officer, Physics
- Yvonne Rigby Information Resources Officer (Secretary)