Tue 06 - Thu 08 September 2011
The biannual Cryousers conference, hosted by Lancaster University for the second time, is a forum for staff working in the low temperature field in universities and other institutions along with sponsors who supply to the low temp area.
On Wednesday morning there will be talks from members of the Lancaster low temp group, on helium 3 experiments and ongoing activities, and then on Thursday morning there will be talks from sponsors on new developments in low temperature based equipment.
The format will be similar to previous years:
- Tuesday arrive late afternoon for coffee and informal get together.
- Tuesday evening meal and free time
- Wednesday, morning speakers, lunch then afternoon trip, Steam Railway, boat trip on Lake Windermere.
- Wednesday evening "Cryousers" dinner
- Thursday, morning speakers, lunch then time to get away.