QFS2012: International Symposium on Quantum Fluids and Solids
Co-chairs: S.N. Fisher and G.R. Pickett
Wed 15 - Tue 21 August 2012
The 2012 International Symposium on Quantum Fluids and Solids will be held next August in Lancaster, UK.
This conference continues in the long-standing tradition of such conferences being held two out of every three years, skipping the year of the International Low Temperature Conference - the last such Low Temperature Conference (LT26) was held in Beijing, August 2011.
- Quantum fluids, solids and cold gases
- QFS topics in magnetism and superconductivity
- Strongly correlated condensed systems
- Condensed-matter systems at the quantum limit
- QFS Model systems in cosmology, hydrodynamics and HEP
- Novel ultralow temperature techniques, detectors and devices
For more information go to Lancaster University Physics Department's QFS2012 Website