Aerospace Safety Engineering PgCert
As for the MSc and PgDip in Safety Engineering this course is suitable for those from a conventional engineering background who find themselves operating in a safety related industry, engineers in the early part of their careers, and those in senior management.
However, this course is most suited for those who are aerospace safety engineering practitioners who may not require the larger qualifications but who want to concentrate on Aerospace Safety Engineering topics. The taught element of this course consists of four modules in total; two per academic year which is also a very suitable study rate for particularly busy professionals. Upgrading to the higher qualifications during the course of study is possible should students wish but this will extend the period of study.
Modules:Aerospace Engineering SystemsAerospace Safety EnvironmentSystems Design and ModellingIntelligent Control
- Electronic Engineering : MSc
- Energy and the Environment : MSc
- Engineering : PhD
- Engineering (by research) : MSc
- Engineering Project Management : MSc
- Mechanical Engineering : MSc
- Mechanical Engineering : PGDip
- Mechanical Engineering with Project Management : MSc
- Nuclear Science and Engineering : PGCert
- Safety Engineering : PgCert
- Safety Engineering (Industry-Based) : MSc
- Safety Engineering (Industry-Based) : PGDip
Search Our Courses
For Entry: 2015
Director of Studies: Dr Richard Dawson
Duration: 24 months part time
Entry Requirements: Second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in an Engineering discipline. HND or equivalent together with appropriate industrial experience may be considered. UK/EU students only.
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent
Assessment: Coursework and examination
Funding: All applicants should consult our information on fees and funding.
Duration: Part time 2 Year(s)
Phone: +44 (0)1524 592275
For information on the course structure as followed by our current students, please see Lancaster University's Online Courses Handbook