Biological Science PhD
A great strength of LEC is its ability to share expertise and ideas from many disciplines in order to provide a flexible approach, which is so important in the dynamic, rapidly developing discipline of Environmental Science. Although the work is often organised within themes and research groups there is much collaborative activity transcending these boundaries.
- Contamination, Risk Assessment and Remediation : MSc
- Contamination, Risk Assessment and Remediation : PGCert
- Data Science for the Environment : MSc
- Ecology (by research) : MSc
- Ecology and Conservation : MSc
- Ecology and Conservation : PGCert
- Energy and the Environment : MSc
- Environment and Development : MSc
- Environment and Development : PGCert
- Environment and Development : MA
- Environmental Management and Consultancy : MA
- Environmental Science : PhD
- Environmental Science (by research) : MSc (research)
- Environmental Science and Technology : MSc
- Environmental Science and Technology : PGCert
- Environmental and Biochemical Toxicology : MSc
- Geography : PhD
- Plant Sciences (by research) : MSc (research)
- Resource and Environmental Management : MSc
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security : MSc
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security : PGCert
- Sustainable Water Management : MSc
- Sustainable Water Management : PGCert
- Volcanology and Geological Hazards : MSc
Search Our Courses
For Entry: 2015
Entry requirements: Upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant subject, or lower first degree supplemented by a Masters qualification, and a viable research topic.
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Assessment: Original research and thesis/collection of published papers.
Funding: All applicants should consult our information on fees and funding.
Duration: Full time 36/24 Month(s)
Department: Lancaster Environment Centre
Phone: +44 (0)1524 510257
For information on the course structure as followed by our current students, please see Lancaster University's Online Courses Handbook