Environmental Science (by research) MSc (research)
This programme is suitable for those wishing to carry out a short, in depth research project, and not attend taught programmes. The MSc by research programmes consist of induction courses, an eight month research project and a period to write it up.
These degrees are carefully tailored to your interests, and can be particularly suitable for people undertaking research in a work based context wishing to gain an academic qualification.
- Biological Science : PhD
- Contamination, Risk Assessment and Remediation : MSc
- Data Science for the Environment : MSc
- Ecology (by research) : MSc
- Ecology and Conservation : MSc
- Ecology and Conservation : PgCert
- Energy and the Environment : MSc
- Environment and Development : MSc
- Environment and Development : MA
- Environment and Development : PgCert
- Environmental Management and Consultancy : MA
- Environmental Science : PhD
- Environmental Science and Technology : MSc
- Environmental Science and Technology : PgCert
- Environmental and Biochemical Toxicology : MSc
- Geography : PhD
- Nuclear Science and Engineering : PGCert
- Plant Sciences (by research) : MSc (research)
- Resource and Environmental Management : MSc
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security : MSc
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security : PgCert
- Sustainable Water Management : MSc
- Sustainable Water Management : PgCert
- Volcanology and Geological Hazards : MSc
Search Our Courses
For Entry: 2014
Duration: 12 months full-time, 24 months part-time.
Entry Requirements: Upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant subject. Industry based experience will be considered, with demonstration of appropriate skills.
Assessment: Original research and dissertation.
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Funding: All applicants should consult www.lancs.ac.uk/pgfunding/
Duration: Full time 12 Month(s)
Department: Lancaster Environment Centre
Phone: +44 (0)1524 510257
For information on the course structure as followed by our current students, please see Lancaster University's Online Courses Handbook