Stopford is currently seeking a highly competent, creative and energetic individual to support the marketing and development of its flagship Energy from Fuels and Waste (EFFW) CPD training course that is delivered in partnership with Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University. Further details relating to the course can be found at: http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lec/postgraduate/cpdshort-courses/pg-cert-energy-and-fuels-from-waste/
• Design and manage online and web-based public relations and marketing material for the EFFW course
• Manage social media, marketing and communication, in relation to LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media applications as required for the EFFW course
• Develop and maintain EFFW contact database
• Support specific marketing campaigns, including cold calling, under the direction of Stopford in partnership with Lancaster University
• Manage the EFFW courses marketing activity with regard to advertising and attendance at trade shows
• Manage and assess the impact of public relations and marketing campaigns
• Support course timetable development and related activities where applicable
• Assess opportunities for overseas course delivery
The internship is for 420 hours, to be worked part-time over a maximum of six months. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be available for an immediate start, and the role can be worked around your studies.
The vacancy is part-funded by Lancaster Environment Centre.
This internship would be ideal for LEC students and graduates but is open to students from all departments in the faculty.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter and similar social media platforms
• Working knowledge of graphic design programmes
• Comfortable with contacting potential clients, stakeholders and course delivery partners
Stopford Projects Ltd
The Gordon Manley Building , Lancaster Environment Centre , Lancaster University , LA1 4YQ
£6.31 (plus holiday pay)
Fri 29th August 2014
Sun 16th February 2014
Thu 20th February 2014