ICT Focus Doubles Intake From NW Businesses
ICT Focus welcomed 60 new students onto their Foundation Degree programme this week.
There was a 100% increase since 2006 in enrolments from businesses in the NW region.
The Foundation Degree programme envelopes six different certificates in Systems and Network Engineering and can be taken independently or used towards a related degree.
ICT Focus are currently enrolling for certificated courses starting in January 2008, in the following;
- Certificate in Microsoft Technologies
- Certificate in Cisco Networking Technologies
- Certificate in Network & Systems Administration
There are also still places available on the following courses coming up in the next few months:
- Cisco VOIP & IP Telephony: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2779 Implementing an SQL Server Database: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2543 Core Web Application Technologies with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005: 20-22 Nov
- Certified CHFI3 Hacking Forensic Investigator: 26-30 Nov
For further information, please go to www.lancs.ac.uk/ictfocus or call (01524) 510425.
Mon 08 October 2007
An engineering student has received an award in the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Mechatronic Student of the Year contest.
Wed 10 June 2015
Lancaster University’s work to support businesses and the economy has been recognised by the inaugural Educate North Awards.
Fri 05 June 2015
Lancaster University, with support from leading retailer Waitrose, is launching a new on-line postgraduate course designed to enable food-chain professionals to meet the challenges of future food production.
Tue 02 June 2015
A Lancaster University professor is at the forefront of promising technology techniques to speed up the development of fifth generation (5G) wireless communications.
Thu 14 May 2015