ICT Focus Doubles Intake From NW Businesses
ICT Focus welcomed 60 new students onto their Foundation Degree programme this week.
There was a 100% increase since 2006 in enrolments from businesses in the NW region.
The Foundation Degree programme envelopes six different certificates in Systems and Network Engineering and can be taken independently or used towards a related degree.
ICT Focus are currently enrolling for certificated courses starting in January 2008, in the following;
- Certificate in Microsoft Technologies
- Certificate in Cisco Networking Technologies
- Certificate in Network & Systems Administration
There are also still places available on the following courses coming up in the next few months:
- Cisco VOIP & IP Telephony: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2779 Implementing an SQL Server Database: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2543 Core Web Application Technologies with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005: 20-22 Nov
- Certified CHFI3 Hacking Forensic Investigator: 26-30 Nov
For further information, please go to www.lancs.ac.uk/ictfocus or call (01524) 510425.
Mon 08 October 2007
EDF Energy, one of the UK’s largest electricity producers, is offering placements at its Heysham 2 nuclear power plant to students studying engineering, IT, environmental science or chemistry.
Thu 07 May 2015
A ground-breaking Masters programme from Lancaster University is giving students the opportunity to work on high-impact business projects that develop collaboration between UK and Chinese SMEs.
Wed 29 April 2015
The new Engineering Building has won recognition in the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Regional Awards.
Tue 28 April 2015
The Faculty has upheld its strong reputation as a destination for students wishing to pursue studies in science and technology in the latest league tables published by The Complete University Guide for 2016.
Tue 28 April 2015