Grow Your Business With LEAD
Grow Creative at Lancaster University is providing leadership training for owner/managers from the Creative Industries starting at the end of November 2009.
LEAD recognises that the most important part of a small business is the owner/manager, therefore the programme seeks to develop them as a leaders and give them the tools and confidence to make strategic business decisions that will help their business develop and grow.
Businesses that have taken part in LEAD over the last 4 years have benefited from a significant increase in sales turnover as a result of their participation.
Interested? Other benefits include:
- Improved leadership and increased confidence
- Improved delegation skills, improved staff productivity and more effective business processes
- The skills to manage your business more effectively in this tough economic climate
- Increased confidence allowing you to make the right decisions
- Improved strategic thinking - Work ON your business not IN it
- The "board you can't afford" - the support and advice from peers is invaluable
"No matter what issues or concerns a business owner has, LEAD can help by offering them the chance to learn from others who have had similar experiences" -Marian Ginesi, Linco Communications, LEAD cohort delegate, February 2009.
Is LEAD right for you?
LEAD has been designed for owners or senior managers of small businesses in the Northwest with up to 20 employees.
- Want to gain confidence in and improve your leadership skills?
- Want to grow your business but aren't sure of the direction you should take?
- Want support in developing new business processes and ways of streamlining your business?
- Feel isolated and without a peer support network to turn to for advice?
- 21st October - 2pm-3pm - Lancaster University
- 5th November - 2pm-3pm - Lancaster University
Do you identify with the profile we are looking for? Would you like to apply some of the benefits of the programme to your business?
To find out more we are holding some preview sessions where you can meet the team, hear more about the activities involved in LEAD and ask questions. We will also have previous delegates on hand to tell you about their experiences and the benefits to their businesses.
Register for a free place at www.businesslinknw.co.uk/leadevent/ leadevent and select Lancaster University Grow Creative as your provider.
Tue 20 October 2009
EDF Energy, one of the UK’s largest electricity producers, is offering placements at its Heysham 2 nuclear power plant to students studying engineering, IT, environmental science or chemistry.
Thu 07 May 2015
A ground-breaking Masters programme from Lancaster University is giving students the opportunity to work on high-impact business projects that develop collaboration between UK and Chinese SMEs.
Wed 29 April 2015
The new Engineering Building has won recognition in the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Regional Awards.
Tue 28 April 2015
The Faculty has upheld its strong reputation as a destination for students wishing to pursue studies in science and technology in the latest league tables published by The Complete University Guide for 2016.
Tue 28 April 2015