InfoLab21 Company Signs With 'Invest In Brussels'
Kinetic Cubed, a resident company of InfoLab21, has signed a deal with the Invest in Brussels agency to help attract inward investment from the UK into the Brussels City region.
The deal further increases the InfoLab21 and Northwest based company's presence in Europe and represents a significant new business opportunity to work intensively with Invest in Brussels to attract UK based ICT companies and organisations looking to expand into the Brussels and European market.
Director Mark Beresford highlights three key reasons why UK ICT companies should consider Brussels as a cost effective location to base their operations from:
- Brussels is home to many major global blue chip corporations and also provides a relatively low cost gateway to new business opportunities in the wider Benelux and European markets
- Brussels is unique in assembling many of the key economic and political decision makers from important institutions such as the EU, NATO, NGOs, and think tanks
- Brussels has a track record of being one of the most innovative places in Europe to do business. Sectors such as Professional and Financial Services, ICT, Healthcare / Bio and Energy and Environment are highly developed
Mark says; "The ICT sector is extremely dynamic in Brussels, generating about one-third of Belgium's global ICT activities. This upward trend is bolstered by a series of favorable elements such as: a strong demand in the local market, a close collaboration between businesses and academia, a high concentration of ICT activities in a small area and the complete, proactive support of regional authorities."
Recent examples of ICT companies that have taken advantage of the business opportunities that Brussels can provide include:
- An ICT consultancy serving major corporations with international communications networks
- A company that develops and markets software tools that help organizations to reduce costs, save time and successfully manage their IT networks from beginning to end
- A global company providing customised enterprise solutions with expertise in private networks, global Tier-1 Internet backbone and related ICT solutions to enterprises worldwide
- A major player in the provision of threat detection and screening technologies for Military, Transportation, Homeland Security and Resilience applications
In addition, Invest in Brussels can provide UK ICT companies and organisations that have the intention to set up in the city with incubator facilities for the first three months, help with business and financial plans, risk assessments, marketing and services support, and will provide the new venture with an important platform for launching the business.
For further information on how Kinetic Cubed can help you set up in Brussels, please call Bill Jones on 07788 917934 or email email@example.com.
Thu 26 November 2009
'Motorsport Engineering: Fabulous or Frivolous?'
Mon 26 January 2015
In this report we provide some case studies of our work with external partners during 2013-2014. Read about R&D opportunities with China, new science and technology start-up companies, research with IBM, Booths and regional Small and Medium Enterprises, seed funding for new products and processes, new facilities for hire, free events and training, new companies on campus, plugging the data science skills gap, the Engineering Design Academy, and much more...
Tue 20 January 2015
The Faculty is pleased to announce that Professor Peter M Atkinson has been appointed as Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Mon 05 January 2015
Police and intelligence agencies around the world have for almost 100 years relied on lie-detectors to help convict criminals or unearth spies and traitors.
Mon 05 January 2015