Kinetic Cubed Continue North West Innovation
With year 1 of the innovation voucher scheme now completed, Kinetic Cubed are looking forward to developing even more relationships with new innovative companies in the North West.
In the forthcoming year, the InfoLab21 resident company will be continuing their role as a framework supplier in the North West Development Agency Innovation Voucher Scheme.
Reflecting on the year, Kinetic Cubed Director Mark Beresford said, "This year we have attended workshops and held breakfast briefings around the North West, for example in Daresbury Science and Innovation Park and Pro Manchester, to inform companies about the scheme and how Kinetic Cubed can help companies to develop their business."
Kinetic Cubed can assist companies with;
- Access to (global) innovation networks and new business models
- Market identification and market research
- International Technology and Knowledge Transfer solutions
- Trade development - profiling customers/competitors
- Overseas Market Visits/Learning Journeys
Examples of the type of work Kinetic Cubed have carried out to date for North West companies include:
- Helping an environmental consultancy company to develop their business in Turkey by developing a bespoke research and marketing plan
- Carrying out research into the wastewater sector and opportunities for a new piece of Technology in the markets of Italy, Germany and Holland.
- Analysing the market in Australia for a software product for the legal sector
- Analysing different market sectors for a North West company in order to diversify their business focus to develop their business more strategically and minimise risk.
The remaining voucher application dates are:
- 5 April 2010 - 30 April 2010
- 2 August 2010 - 27 August 2010
In each of these rounds 200 x £3,000 vouchers and 50 x £7,000 vouchers are available.
Further information on the scheme can be found at the link below.
For detailed information on how Kinetic Cubed could help you on the innovation voucher scheme please contact Gaynor Campbell, Senior Consultant, Kinetic Cubed.
Mob: 07868 758298
Fri 22 January 2010
In this report we provide some case studies of our work with external partners during 2013-2014. Read about R&D opportunities with China, new science and technology start-up companies, research with IBM, Booths and regional Small and Medium Enterprises, seed funding for new products and processes, new facilities for hire, free events and training, new companies on campus, plugging the data science skills gap, the Engineering Design Academy, and much more...
Tue 20 January 2015
The Faculty is pleased to announce that Professor Peter M Atkinson has been appointed as Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Mon 05 January 2015
Police and intelligence agencies around the world have for almost 100 years relied on lie-detectors to help convict criminals or unearth spies and traitors.
Mon 05 January 2015
The Faculty’s seven departments have been recognised for demonstrating research of 3* and 4* world-leading and internationally excellent standard in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
Fri 19 December 2014