Kinetic Cubed Continue North West Innovation
With year 1 of the innovation voucher scheme now completed, Kinetic Cubed are looking forward to developing even more relationships with new innovative companies in the North West.
In the forthcoming year, the InfoLab21 resident company will be continuing their role as a framework supplier in the North West Development Agency Innovation Voucher Scheme.
Reflecting on the year, Kinetic Cubed Director Mark Beresford said, "This year we have attended workshops and held breakfast briefings around the North West, for example in Daresbury Science and Innovation Park and Pro Manchester, to inform companies about the scheme and how Kinetic Cubed can help companies to develop their business."
Kinetic Cubed can assist companies with;
- Access to (global) innovation networks and new business models
- Market identification and market research
- International Technology and Knowledge Transfer solutions
- Trade development - profiling customers/competitors
- Overseas Market Visits/Learning Journeys
Examples of the type of work Kinetic Cubed have carried out to date for North West companies include:
- Helping an environmental consultancy company to develop their business in Turkey by developing a bespoke research and marketing plan
- Carrying out research into the wastewater sector and opportunities for a new piece of Technology in the markets of Italy, Germany and Holland.
- Analysing the market in Australia for a software product for the legal sector
- Analysing different market sectors for a North West company in order to diversify their business focus to develop their business more strategically and minimise risk.
The remaining voucher application dates are:
- 5 April 2010 - 30 April 2010
- 2 August 2010 - 27 August 2010
In each of these rounds 200 x £3,000 vouchers and 50 x £7,000 vouchers are available.
Further information on the scheme can be found at the link below.
For detailed information on how Kinetic Cubed could help you on the innovation voucher scheme please contact Gaynor Campbell, Senior Consultant, Kinetic Cubed.
Mob: 07868 758298
Fri 22 January 2010
Dr Graeme Burt of Engineering and Security Lancaster was invited to give a review seminar on unconventional RF cavity development at a special event at CERN on the future of accelerators, predicting their technical needs for the next 50 years.
Fri 29 November 2013
Lancaster's Engineering Department is to share in a total of £350m in the UK's largest ever investment in postgraduate training in engineering and the physical sciences, allowing it to offer fully-funded PhD places in Nuclear Engineering.
Wed 27 November 2013
A Lancaster University Environmental Scientist has been recognised for her 'world-leading' research using magnetism to shed new light on climate change.
Story supplied by LU Press Office
Wed 27 November 2013