Kinetic Cubed Continue North West Innovation
With year 1 of the innovation voucher scheme now completed, Kinetic Cubed are looking forward to developing even more relationships with new innovative companies in the North West.
In the forthcoming year, the InfoLab21 resident company will be continuing their role as a framework supplier in the North West Development Agency Innovation Voucher Scheme.
Reflecting on the year, Kinetic Cubed Director Mark Beresford said, "This year we have attended workshops and held breakfast briefings around the North West, for example in Daresbury Science and Innovation Park and Pro Manchester, to inform companies about the scheme and how Kinetic Cubed can help companies to develop their business."
Kinetic Cubed can assist companies with;
- Access to (global) innovation networks and new business models
- Market identification and market research
- International Technology and Knowledge Transfer solutions
- Trade development - profiling customers/competitors
- Overseas Market Visits/Learning Journeys
Examples of the type of work Kinetic Cubed have carried out to date for North West companies include:
- Helping an environmental consultancy company to develop their business in Turkey by developing a bespoke research and marketing plan
- Carrying out research into the wastewater sector and opportunities for a new piece of Technology in the markets of Italy, Germany and Holland.
- Analysing the market in Australia for a software product for the legal sector
- Analysing different market sectors for a North West company in order to diversify their business focus to develop their business more strategically and minimise risk.
The remaining voucher application dates are:
- 5 April 2010 - 30 April 2010
- 2 August 2010 - 27 August 2010
In each of these rounds 200 x £3,000 vouchers and 50 x £7,000 vouchers are available.
Further information on the scheme can be found at the link below.
For detailed information on how Kinetic Cubed could help you on the innovation voucher scheme please contact Gaynor Campbell, Senior Consultant, Kinetic Cubed.
Mob: 07868 758298
Fri 22 January 2010
Lancaster Physics graduates have produced an excellent description of the use of scientific method in the search for the Higgs Boson.
Fri 27 February 2015
Congratulations to fourth year Physics student, Jorden Senior, for winning first prize for his blog entry into The Ogden Trust’s annual ‘Blogden’ competition.
Fri 20 February 2015
Vice-Chancellor, Professor Mark E Smith, recently visited CERN, to see the important research being conducted by Lancaster staff. Joined by Professor Peter Ratoff, Professor Roger Jones and Dr Graeme Burt who are leading CERN based projects, Professor Smith was given a VIP tour of CERN including the Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) and the ATLAS Collaboration visitor centre.
Fri 20 February 2015
Lancaster University is enhancing its position as a global leader in cyber security research by agreeing links with Japan’s national ICT institute.
Wed 11 February 2015