Industrial MSc Opportunities for business and staff
Your business has an environmental issue which requires specialist research and assistance.
Your business is committed to the growth, development and job security of its staff.
Your business wants to investigate a significant area of potential growth but is constrained by a lack of resource.
The Lancaster Environment Centre has developed new Masters by Research opportunities for north west businesses and staff. 1 year (or 2 years part time) MSc's are available for staff members to comprehensively investigate a problem within their existing company.
- Costs range from £3,390 to £9,390.
- Projects can start at any time in the year.
- Projects must be environmentally focused and academically rigorous.
- Maintain staff whilst enabling professional development and solving a company-specific problem.
- Projects must be achievable within the time frame.
- Ensure job security and payment whilst in education for valuable and established staff members.
- Access to a 300+ strong dedicated environmental research centre and broader university benefits.
01524 510 586
Fri 05 February 2010
Over 200 pupils from eight schools across the North West got a taste of what it’s like to study STEM subjects at Lancaster University.
Wed 01 July 2015
An engineering student has received an award in the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Mechatronic Student of the Year contest.
Wed 10 June 2015
Lancaster University’s work to support businesses and the economy has been recognised by the inaugural Educate North Awards.
Fri 05 June 2015
Lancaster University, with support from leading retailer Waitrose, is launching a new on-line postgraduate course designed to enable food-chain professionals to meet the challenges of future food production.
Tue 02 June 2015