Industrial MSc Opportunities for business and staff
Your business has an environmental issue which requires specialist research and assistance.
Your business is committed to the growth, development and job security of its staff.
Your business wants to investigate a significant area of potential growth but is constrained by a lack of resource.
The Lancaster Environment Centre has developed new Masters by Research opportunities for north west businesses and staff. 1 year (or 2 years part time) MSc's are available for staff members to comprehensively investigate a problem within their existing company.
- Costs range from £3,390 to £9,390.
- Projects can start at any time in the year.
- Projects must be environmentally focused and academically rigorous.
- Maintain staff whilst enabling professional development and solving a company-specific problem.
- Projects must be achievable within the time frame.
- Ensure job security and payment whilst in education for valuable and established staff members.
- Access to a 300+ strong dedicated environmental research centre and broader university benefits.
01524 510 586
Fri 05 February 2010
EDF Energy, one of the UK’s largest electricity producers, is offering placements at its Heysham 2 nuclear power plant to students studying engineering, IT, environmental science or chemistry.
Thu 07 May 2015
A ground-breaking Masters programme from Lancaster University is giving students the opportunity to work on high-impact business projects that develop collaboration between UK and Chinese SMEs.
Wed 29 April 2015
The new Engineering Building has won recognition in the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Regional Awards.
Tue 28 April 2015
The Faculty has upheld its strong reputation as a destination for students wishing to pursue studies in science and technology in the latest league tables published by The Complete University Guide for 2016.
Tue 28 April 2015