Business and Investment Trip to Brussels
InfoLab21 resident company Kinetic Cubed would like to hear from companies interested in a visit Invest in Brussels is organising to Brussels in early/mid July, 2011.
The purpose of the visit is to give UK companies and organisations considering setting up a presence there a better insight into the support and opportunities available by seeing them first hand. Invest in Brussels provides free of charge and confidential business and investment support and advice, which includes access to a three month FOC soft landing zone right in the heart of Brussels, access to potential clients, skills and clusters, advice on taxation, employment and set up, as well as access to research, innovation and funding channels.
Kinetic Cubed are planning to invite a small group of interested companies (four maximum) to see how Brussels can add value to thier business proposition. The provisional programme will comprise elements such as:
- Insights into the opportunities in the Brussels and Benelux markets
- Specific support that Invest in Brussels can provide for your business
- Case study of an existing investor - issues, challenges, opportunities
- Tax, employment, company registration and set up considerations
- Individuals meetings with relevant interested local players (e.g. cluster teams, innovation networks, EU/commission contacts etc - this can be customised for each company)
For more details please read the flyer below. Mark Bersford would like to hear from any interested companies by 31st May.
Wed 25 May 2011
Over 200 pupils from eight schools across the North West got a taste of what it’s like to study STEM subjects at Lancaster University.
Wed 01 July 2015
An engineering student has received an award in the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Mechatronic Student of the Year contest.
Wed 10 June 2015
Lancaster University’s work to support businesses and the economy has been recognised by the inaugural Educate North Awards.
Fri 05 June 2015
Lancaster University, with support from leading retailer Waitrose, is launching a new on-line postgraduate course designed to enable food-chain professionals to meet the challenges of future food production.
Tue 02 June 2015