ICT Focus Doubles Intake From NW Businesses
ICT Focus welcomed 60 new students onto their Foundation Degree programme this week.
There was a 100% increase since 2006 in enrolments from businesses in the NW region.
The Foundation Degree programme envelopes six different certificates in Systems and Network Engineering and can be taken independently or used towards a related degree.
ICT Focus are currently enrolling for certificated courses starting in January 2008, in the following;
- Certificate in Microsoft Technologies
- Certificate in Cisco Networking Technologies
- Certificate in Network & Systems Administration
There are also still places available on the following courses coming up in the next few months:
- Cisco VOIP & IP Telephony: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2779 Implementing an SQL Server Database: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2543 Core Web Application Technologies with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005: 20-22 Nov
- Certified CHFI3 Hacking Forensic Investigator: 26-30 Nov
For further information, please go to www.lancs.ac.uk/ictfocus or call (01524) 510425.
Mon 08 October 2007
Lancaster University computer scientists are at the forefront of a UK-wide BBC initiative launched today to inspire a new generation to get creative with coding, programming and digital technology.
Tue 07 July 2015
Over 200 pupils from eight schools across the North West got a taste of what it’s like to study STEM subjects at Lancaster University.
Wed 01 July 2015
Researchers at three top UK universities are developing new ways to simultaneously power and communicate with robots and other digitally connected devices – commonly known as the Internet of Things.
Mon 29 June 2015
An engineering student has received an award in the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Mechatronic Student of the Year contest.
Wed 10 June 2015