ICT Focus Doubles Intake From NW Businesses
ICT Focus welcomed 60 new students onto their Foundation Degree programme this week.
There was a 100% increase since 2006 in enrolments from businesses in the NW region.
The Foundation Degree programme envelopes six different certificates in Systems and Network Engineering and can be taken independently or used towards a related degree.
ICT Focus are currently enrolling for certificated courses starting in January 2008, in the following;
- Certificate in Microsoft Technologies
- Certificate in Cisco Networking Technologies
- Certificate in Network & Systems Administration
There are also still places available on the following courses coming up in the next few months:
- Cisco VOIP & IP Telephony: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2779 Implementing an SQL Server Database: 29th Oct - 2nd Nov
- MS2543 Core Web Application Technologies with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005: 20-22 Nov
- Certified CHFI3 Hacking Forensic Investigator: 26-30 Nov
For further information, please go to www.lancs.ac.uk/ictfocus or call (01524) 510425.
Mon 08 October 2007
Students and staff this week witnessed a significant development in the construction of two new super-labs providing teaching space for more than 200 students.
Wed 26 November 2014
Lancaster University and resident company The REACH Centre have been recognised for their outstanding track-record of working together at a prestigious award ceremony.
Story supplied by LU Press Office
Wed 12 November 2014
On 24th October, forty teachers from across the South Lakes area visited the Faculty of Science and Technology, as part of a partnership between Lancaster University, Research Council UK, and the South Lakes Federation.
Thu 06 November 2014
Peter Hodgson, who has just successfully defended his PhD, has now rounded off the achievement with the award of an EPSRC Doctoral Prize by the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Thu 30 October 2014