Kinetic Cubed Continue North West Innovation
With year 1 of the innovation voucher scheme now completed, Kinetic Cubed are looking forward to developing even more relationships with new innovative companies in the North West.
In the forthcoming year, the InfoLab21 resident company will be continuing their role as a framework supplier in the North West Development Agency Innovation Voucher Scheme.
Reflecting on the year, Kinetic Cubed Director Mark Beresford said, "This year we have attended workshops and held breakfast briefings around the North West, for example in Daresbury Science and Innovation Park and Pro Manchester, to inform companies about the scheme and how Kinetic Cubed can help companies to develop their business."
Kinetic Cubed can assist companies with;
- Access to (global) innovation networks and new business models
- Market identification and market research
- International Technology and Knowledge Transfer solutions
- Trade development - profiling customers/competitors
- Overseas Market Visits/Learning Journeys
Examples of the type of work Kinetic Cubed have carried out to date for North West companies include:
- Helping an environmental consultancy company to develop their business in Turkey by developing a bespoke research and marketing plan
- Carrying out research into the wastewater sector and opportunities for a new piece of Technology in the markets of Italy, Germany and Holland.
- Analysing the market in Australia for a software product for the legal sector
- Analysing different market sectors for a North West company in order to diversify their business focus to develop their business more strategically and minimise risk.
The remaining voucher application dates are:
- 5 April 2010 - 30 April 2010
- 2 August 2010 - 27 August 2010
In each of these rounds 200 x £3,000 vouchers and 50 x £7,000 vouchers are available.
Further information on the scheme can be found at the link below.
For detailed information on how Kinetic Cubed could help you on the innovation voucher scheme please contact Gaynor Campbell, Senior Consultant, Kinetic Cubed.
Mob: 07868 758298
Fri 22 January 2010
EDF Energy, one of the UK’s largest electricity producers, is offering placements at its Heysham 2 nuclear power plant to students studying engineering, IT, environmental science or chemistry.
Thu 07 May 2015
A ground-breaking Masters programme from Lancaster University is giving students the opportunity to work on high-impact business projects that develop collaboration between UK and Chinese SMEs.
Wed 29 April 2015
The new Engineering Building has won recognition in the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Regional Awards.
Tue 28 April 2015
The Faculty has upheld its strong reputation as a destination for students wishing to pursue studies in science and technology in the latest league tables published by The Complete University Guide for 2016.
Tue 28 April 2015