Industrial MSc Opportunities for business and staff
Your business has an environmental issue which requires specialist research and assistance.
Your business is committed to the growth, development and job security of its staff.
Your business wants to investigate a significant area of potential growth but is constrained by a lack of resource.
The Lancaster Environment Centre has developed new Masters by Research opportunities for north west businesses and staff. 1 year (or 2 years part time) MSc's are available for staff members to comprehensively investigate a problem within their existing company.
- Costs range from £3,390 to £9,390.
- Projects can start at any time in the year.
- Projects must be environmentally focused and academically rigorous.
- Maintain staff whilst enabling professional development and solving a company-specific problem.
- Projects must be achievable within the time frame.
- Ensure job security and payment whilst in education for valuable and established staff members.
- Access to a 300+ strong dedicated environmental research centre and broader university benefits.
01524 510 586
Fri 05 February 2010
The Faculty’s seven departments have been recognised for demonstrating research of 3* and 4* world-leading and internationally excellent standard in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
Fri 19 December 2014
Envision brings together a powerful group of UK researchers with 44 industry and NGO partners to provide a new generation of environmental scientists with the skills, knowledge and experience they need to take on the challenges of a changing world.
Wed 17 December 2014
Research into child development is to benefit from two awards worth a total of £1.3m from The Leverhulme Trust.
Story supplied by LU Press Office
Mon 08 December 2014
Students and staff this week witnessed a significant development in the construction of two new super-labs providing teaching space for more than 200 students.
Wed 26 November 2014