Industrial MSc Opportunities for business and staff
Your business has an environmental issue which requires specialist research and assistance.
Your business is committed to the growth, development and job security of its staff.
Your business wants to investigate a significant area of potential growth but is constrained by a lack of resource.
The Lancaster Environment Centre has developed new Masters by Research opportunities for north west businesses and staff. 1 year (or 2 years part time) MSc's are available for staff members to comprehensively investigate a problem within their existing company.
- Costs range from £3,390 to £9,390.
- Projects can start at any time in the year.
- Projects must be environmentally focused and academically rigorous.
- Maintain staff whilst enabling professional development and solving a company-specific problem.
- Projects must be achievable within the time frame.
- Ensure job security and payment whilst in education for valuable and established staff members.
- Access to a 300+ strong dedicated environmental research centre and broader university benefits.
01524 510 586
Fri 05 February 2010
'Motorsport Engineering: Fabulous not Frivolous'
Mon 26 January 2015
In this report we provide some case studies of our work with external partners during 2013-2014. Read about R&D opportunities with China, new science and technology start-up companies, research with IBM, Booths and regional Small and Medium Enterprises, seed funding for new products and processes, new facilities for hire, free events and training, new companies on campus, plugging the data science skills gap, the Engineering Design Academy, and much more...
Tue 20 January 2015
The Faculty is pleased to announce that Professor Peter M Atkinson has been appointed as Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Mon 05 January 2015
Police and intelligence agencies around the world have for almost 100 years relied on lie-detectors to help convict criminals or unearth spies and traitors.
Mon 05 January 2015