Industrial MSc Opportunities for business and staff
Your business has an environmental issue which requires specialist research and assistance.
Your business is committed to the growth, development and job security of its staff.
Your business wants to investigate a significant area of potential growth but is constrained by a lack of resource.
The Lancaster Environment Centre has developed new Masters by Research opportunities for north west businesses and staff. 1 year (or 2 years part time) MSc's are available for staff members to comprehensively investigate a problem within their existing company.
- Costs range from £3,390 to £9,390.
- Projects can start at any time in the year.
- Projects must be environmentally focused and academically rigorous.
- Maintain staff whilst enabling professional development and solving a company-specific problem.
- Projects must be achievable within the time frame.
- Ensure job security and payment whilst in education for valuable and established staff members.
- Access to a 300+ strong dedicated environmental research centre and broader university benefits.
01524 510 586
Fri 05 February 2010
Lancaster University and resident company The REACH Centre have been recognised for their outstanding track-record of working together at a prestigious award ceremony.
Story supplied by LU Press Office
Wed 12 November 2014
On 24th October, forty teachers from across the South Lakes area visited the Faculty of Science and Technology, as part of a partnership between Lancaster University, Research Council UK, and the South Lakes Federation.
Thu 06 November 2014
Peter Hodgson, who has just successfully defended his PhD, has now rounded off the achievement with the award of an EPSRC Doctoral Prize by the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Thu 30 October 2014
Lancaster University has played a lead role in the inaugural meeting of a new engineering network for all types of engineers working on particle accelerators in the UK.
Fri 17 October 2014