Partnership working with a focus on outcomes
We work in partnership, exploring what you want to achieve as well as the challenges and constraints and we work jointly to find appropriate solutions.
We draw on a wide range of different approaches, aiming to find the best option for your specific business objectives and organisational challenges
We offer advice and consultancy in addition to designing and delivering development interventions. These may include bespoke accredited courses and/or a range of non-accredited workshops and staff development activities.
One of our distinctive strengths in the ability to design bespoke development interventions linked to University accreditation.
With accreditation, you can be assured of the quality associated with a top University. The individual achieves a qualification; you gain from their enhanced performance and delivery of work objectives.
Our distinctive work based approach ensures learning ‘goes beyond the classroom’; you achieve business outcomes and a return on your investment. You can link professional development directly to service improvements and innovations
Partnership models vary. You might ask us to:
- Tailor and deliver an accredited short course for a group of your staff. This can be at Lancaster or on your premises
- Work with you to enhance and link your in-company training schemes to University accreditation
- Design a new programme to meet your specific needs
- Contact us for an informal chat about your organisation’s needs and how we can help on 01524 593318 or email
- Organisations we have worked with