Personal details

If there are any changes to your personal details (e.g. address, contact details, name, next of kin) you must let the programme office know as soon as possible. For any changes you will need to complete an LCFT ESR 6 form (see attached form below) - this should be done electronically. The office will then update central University, NHS and departmental records. If you change your name you will also need to take relevant documentation (e.g. marriage certificate) to the Post Graduate Studies Office.

LCFT ESR 6 change to personal details form