The Clinical Research Hub
The Hub enables collaboration between colleagues in partner NHS Trusts and researchers at Lancaster University in the development of high quality, clinically relevant research. This close co-operation facilitates growth in research activity, training and infrastructure with the aim of underpinning the development of locally led research.
The Hub brings together:
- Service perspectives, professional interests and facilities within partner NHS Trusts
- Internationally renowned research expertise at Lancaster University
- Industry partners as appropriate
Benefits of being Hub partner NHS Trust
- Close liaison and co-ordination between the Associate Director of the Clinical Research Hub at Lancaster University and R&D Managers and Directors
- Supporting NHS Trusts research strategy development
- Supporting NHS Trusts research infrastructure developments
- Introductions to academics and industry partners in areas of interest
- Facilitating well rounded research teams
- Project management or project support of research funding applications
- Hub funding alert system (Hub-FAS)
- Hub e-newsletters twice a year with updates on Hub work in the region
- Publicising partner NHS Trust staff, facilities and achievements via the Hub website, events and e-newsletters to Hub contacts across Lancashire and Cumbria
- Invitation to Hub events
Becoming a Hub partner NHS Trust
By becoming a Hub partner, an NHS Trust demonstrates commitment to research. Membership can provide benefits tailored to the needs of the organisation.
Work With Us
- To discuss how your NHS Trust could benefit from being a Hub partner please contact Dr Mandy Dixon.