Lancaster Health Hub
The Hub works strategically to increase collaborative research and knowledge exchange between Lancaster University, Industry, Hub partners and Social Care across Lancashire and Cumbria
- Strategic operation of the Hub involves close liaison and co-ordination between the Hub at Lancaster University and Hub partner organisations.
- Growth of high quality, locally led research is stimulated and supported through the Hub by bringing together:
- Service perspectives, professional interests and facilities within Hub partners
- Internationally renowned research expertise in health, medicine and social care at Lancaster University
- Industry perspectives and experience of collaborating with biomedical companies
- The Hub facilitates cross-sectoral knowledge exchange.
- The Hub organises events and seminars that offer opportunities for collaborative working and development.
- The Hub works with key research focussed organisations in the region such as the North West Coast Academic Health Science Network (NWC AHSN), North West Coast Clinical Research Network (NWC CRN) and the North West Research Design Service (NW RDS).
- The Hub develops links with Industry.
- The Hub supports growth of research capability in Lancashire and Cumbria through training and development initiatives.