Lancaster Health Hub
The Hub enables collaboration between colleagues in partner NHS Trusts and academic researchers in the development of high quality, clinically relevant research. This close co-operation facilitates growth in research activity, training and infrastructure with the aim of underpinning the development of locally led research.
The Hub brings together:
- Service perspectives, professional interests and facilities within Hub partners
- Internationally renowned research expertise at Lancaster University
- Industry partners as appropriate
Benefits of being Hub partner NHS Trust
- Close liaison and co-ordination between the Associate Director of Lancaster Health Hub at Lancaster University, R&D Managers and Directors and University of Cumbria
- Supporting NHS Trusts research strategy development
- Supporting NHS Trusts research infrastructure developments
- Introductions to academics and industry partners in areas of interest
- Facilitating well rounded research teams
- Project management or project support of research funding applications
- Hub funding alert system (Hub-FAS)
- Hub e-newsletters twice a year with updates on Hub work in the region
- Publicising partner NHS Trust staff, facilities and achievements via the Hub website, events and e-newsletters to Hub contacts across Lancashire and Cumbria
- Invitation to Hub events
Becoming a Hub partner NHS Trust
By becoming a Hub partner, an NHS Trust demonstrates commitment to research. Membership can provide benefits tailored to the needs of the organisation.
Work With Us
- To discuss how your NHS Trust could benefit from being a Hub partner please contact Dr Mandy Dixon.