- The swimming pool will be closed from 9.30am - 1.30pm.
- The pool will be open for business as usual from 1.30pm - 6.00pm.
- The main University entrance on Bigforth Drive, the Sports Centre Car Park and the Bowling Green Car Park will be closed from 8.00am - 2.00pm.
- Parking will be available free of charge on the Sports Field Car Park, which is located next to the Tennis Courts (no ticket is required) and can be accessed via Green Lane.
From the A6 Northbound
- Turn right before the main entrance onto Green Lane and take the first left onto the Sports Field Car Park
From the A6 Southbound
- Turn left after the main entrance onto Green Lane and take the first left onto the Sports Field Car Park
Please note: the perimeter road proving access to the campus will be closed. All vehicles will need to exit the car park via Green Lane.
- The bus stop outside of the Sports Centre will be closed from 8.00am - 2.00pm.
- All buses will pick up and drop off passengers from the A6 main University entrance bus stops.
Pedestrians & Cyclists
- Pedestrian access to the Sports Centre will be available via the main entrance on Bigforth Drive.
- Cycle racks will be available to use as usual.
- Please be cautious at all times to ensure you do not obstruct triathlon participants in any way.
For further information on travel disruptions on Sunday 10th September, please visit the travel webpage.
All of our other facilities will be open for business as usual. For more information, please ask a member of staff at reception. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.