The NPLQ course offers you excellent skills that you can use throughout life and provides you will a fantastic starting point for a career in the leisure industry. It is also recognised around the world, offering you the opportunity to work and travel.
The course will be made up of six sessions and one assessment day as follows:
- Thursday 16th August - 9.00am-5.00pm
- Saturday 18th August - 9.00am-5.00pm
- Sunday 19th August - 9.30am-5.00pm
- Monday 20th August - 9.00am-5.00pm
- Tuesday 21st August - 9.00am-5.00pm
- Wednesday 22nd August - 9.00am-2.00pm
- Thursday 23rd August (Assessment Day) - 9.00am-12.00pm followed by exam from 1.00pm-5.00pm
The total cost of the course is £270, of which a £60 cheque will need to be addressed to RLSS Enterprises Ltd.
Once payment has been made, participants can collect a training manual from the Sports Centre reception or office.
Bookings are now being taken, please contact reception on (01524) 510600.
For more information on the NPLQ please click here or contact Melinda Brookes via email at email@example.com.