What Will You Study
The Executive MBA is a two-year part-time programme which is designed to develop your knowledge, skills and capability, while at the same time allowing you to improve your organisation. The programme is taught conveniently in three-day modules (Thursday-Saturday), approximately one every six – eight weeks. These allow you to focus in depth on each subject area whilst not being absent from work for long periods of time.
In between each module you are supported by tutors to apply your new knowledge and skills directly into your organisation, producing work-based assignments that will improve your understanding, and make a real difference to your company.
Running alongside the modules is a personal development stream, allowing you to grow your ability to lead and manage. You will build on your strengths, broaden your self-awareness and improve your decision making capability. New knowledge, new skills, plus new ways of thinking and acting will all contribute to advancing your career.
- A convenient design, so you can balance your personal and professional needs with your study
- Personal development, including Lancaster’s unique Mindful Manager approach
- Learning Through Action design, which allows you to instantly apply your new knowledge
- Develops you and your organisation at the same time
- Taught by internationally respected tutors and practitioners
- Opportunities for international study and experience
You may also be interested in our full-time MBA option.