Lancaster University / Chevening Masters Scholarships
Lancaster University is delighted to announce that we are offering five full scholarships for Masters study in partnership with Chevening.
Applications have closed for Entry 2017-18.
These scholarships are offered to successful candidates applying to Masters programmes that align to Chevening's priority areas within the applicants' home countries.
- Scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates from China, Ghana, Vietnam or Malaysia.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Full eligibility criteria can be found on Chevening's website.
Applicants from Ghana, Malaysia and Vietnam
- Any Postgraduate Taught masters programme at Lancaster University that is related to Chevening's priority areas.
Applicants from China
- Lancaster Management School
- MSc Economics
- MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Practice
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- All LLMs within the Law School
- All MAs within the Department of Philosophy, Politics and Religion
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- All energy/environment related programmes within the Faculty
- Faculty of Health and Medicine
- All PGT programmes considered by Chevening to be in line with their priority areas in China