We are committed to welcoming students from over 6,000 schools and colleges across the UK to experience our campus environment.
What are Summer Schools?
Our Summer School programmes offer a unique student experience over four days. During one of our Summer Schools, students can expect to:
- Study the subject of their choice
- Develop their key skills
- Talk one-to-one with their admissions tutors
- Spend time with current Lancaster University students
- Become part of our collegiate system
- Meet new friends
- Enjoy social activities
What can students study on a Summer School?
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Biochemistry and Biomedicine
- Business and Management
- Science and Technology
- Study and Revision Skills
Please note that applications for our 2017 Summer Schools are not yet open and will normally open in the new year, however should you have any questions or are interested in your students attending, please do get in touch.