A New Source Code Explorer - 3rd Year UG Project
Report (.pdf) - Download
Java Source Code Explorer Program (.jar) - 32-Bit, 64-Bit
Source Code (.zip) - Download
Given to Participants (.zip) - Sheets of information / questionnaires participants in the Controlled Experiment were given. - Download
Caroms Source Code (.zip) - The original "Caroms" source code that was analysed by participants in the Controlled Experiment. - Download
Experiment Results (.xlsx) - The "Raw" results of the Controlled Experiment, as an Excel spreadsheet. - Download
Finished Source Codes (.zip) - The source code of the Caroms project after each participant had finished editing it, in a .zip file. - Download
Initial Designs (.zip) - Images showing the original design ideas for the JSCE. - Download
Existing Source Code Comprehension Tools (.docx) - A short document detailing strengths and weaknesses of other Code Comprehension tools found online. Created prior to designing the JSCE. - Download
- Parboiled - The Java Parser used in the JSCE.
- Processing - The Java Graphics library used to create the Visualisation in the JSCE.
- Native Swing - The library used to embed a Web Browser into the JSCE for its Code View.
Eco Driving Tutor - 2nd Year UG Project
Compiled Application (.apk, for Android 2.1 and above)
Source Code (Eclipse Project Folder)
- From when I was learning how the accelerometer worked and the basics of programming for the Android platform:
Given to Participants
- A .zip file containing all of the documents participants in the study were given:
- From the participant who got a decent amount of data to me. Note the timestamps on the filenames are in the format YYYY-MM-DD HH (Hour). "Acc Log" files contain the graph data the participant was given in real-time. The "results log"s are a summary of the data they see at the end (minus the graph).
- The online survey given to participants has now been closed for responses, but here's a copy of it (with results):
Icons are Silk Icons available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.