The Finance Division includes the Finance Department and Procurement Department and are here to support staff, students, customers, suppliers, visitors & stakeholders
We provide a wide range of services and our core responsibilities are:
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the University and corporate management.
- Maintaining financial administration and stewardship.
- Supporting and advising the University's committees.
- Supporting and advising budget holders and managers.
- Reporting externally and delivering services to staff, students, members of the public, stakeholders and other bodies.
We carry out these responsibilities through a central team with strong links to faculties.
Year End Procedures
Financial Regulations and appendices
- Finance Sections
- Assistance with UK Visa fees
- VAT information
- Form to report suspected fraud etc
- Finance Reports
- Month end closure dates
The university VAT number is GB 604 6098 49