Registration forms have been sent out and should be returned directly
with payment to John McGavin, 2X Fair-a-far, Cramond, Edinburgh, EH4 6QD, Scotland, as soon as possible. To speed
matters up you may copy and fill in the attached form and e-mail the copy to John McGavin at
email@example.com, but the booking will not be firm until we have received your cheque
for £20, made out to 'Medieval English Theatre'.
- A special price of £35 for B&B accommodation has been negotiated at
the UCN Management Centre for Friday 26 March, provided at least 12 people have signed up by 5 January 2004.
If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please email Bob Godfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
at the same time.
Details of alternative accommodation in Northampton will be forwarded by John McGavin subsequent to registration.
- A table will be booked for dinner on the evening of Friday 26th March.
Please indicate, by marking your slip clearly, if you require accommodation details,
and whether or not you wish to have dinner on Friday 26th.
- Cost: £20 per person: includes morning coffee,
buffet lunch (with wine) and afternoon tea, as well as overheads.
- Anyone not wanting lunch may register at the reduced price of £13.
- The first two registered full-time postgraduate students to apply will be paid
for by Medieval English Theatre.