31 March 2012
Magdalen College, Oxford
This year the Medieval English Theatre meeting on Authority
- hosted by James McBain at Magdalen College, Oxford;
- map of the College ;
- the cost will be £35 including lunch;
- James’s contact details are: e-mail
- Please register by downloading and filling in the Registration
form, and sending it with payment or evidence of payment to Dr Sue Niebrzydowski by 19 March at the latest. Do not try to fill in the form online.
You can pay by bank transfer (preferred), in which case you may return the form by e-mail as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by sterling cheque, in which case you should print out the form and send it by post to Dr Sue Niebrzydowski, School of English, Bangor University, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG.
Details of the Medieval English Theatre bank account are on the Registration Form. If paying by bank transfer, please give the following reference to identify your payment:
‘Meet2012’ followed by your surname.
For further information please contact Sue
at email@example.com or by phoning
her at 01248 382111 (work).
- Overnight accommodation on Friday 30 and/or Saturday 31 March is available at Magdalen College:
http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk/college/room-reservation. Please note that the room charge
(varying between £40 and £65) does NOT include breakfast. We are trying to arrange a breakfast expedition: watch this space.
If you would prefer to find a hotel room or a B&B,
gives a wide selection in the area, with discounted prices. Oxford is a very popular destination, so it
would be prudent to book now.
- On the Friday evening, we are hoping to arrange the customary dinner. Please indicate on the registration form if you would like to join the party. Further
information will follow.
- Parking: A limited number of spaces will be available in the English Faculty car park, close to Magdalen. These are by prior arrangement only - please email