Institutional Data Analytics Unit
The Institutional Data Analytics Unit is responsible for supporting planning-related activities within the University and for providing key management information.
The main activities of the Data Analytics Unit include:
- Managing the annual planning and resource allocation process.
- Analysing internal and external data to inform and support the achievement of the University's strategic objectives.
- Student number planning and target setting.
- Producing the student-related statutory data returns for HEFCE, HESA and other official agencies.
- Providing management information reports and responding to internal and external requests for data.
- Analysing external measures of success, such as league tables and the National Student Survey.
|Paul Graves||Head of the Institutional Data Analytics Unitemail@example.com||Ext: 92145|
|Kathy Chandler||Data Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ext: 92400|
|Martin Colclough||Planning Assistantemail@example.com||Ext: 94392|
|Esther Danks||Planning and Projects Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ext: 93778|
|Jennifer Hutton||Data Analystemail@example.com||Ext: 94251|
For general enquiries contact: