Registration is the process of becoming an official member of the University. Simply follow the steps.
1. Look out for our email
Thirty days before the start of your course, we will send you an email asking you to begin Registration online. A link in the email will take you to webpages where you will:
- Confirm personal and course details
- Agree to the rules of the University.
Make sure to check your junk email folder if you don’t receive this email.
If you are eligible to vote in local, national or European elections, you will also be given the opportunity to register as a voter.
2. Receive your University Account username, and set your password
Once you have completed step one, you will:
- Receive your University Account username - this will be based on your name
- Be directed to set a password for your University Account.
Using your University Account username and password you can access University IT services and will be able to get online as soon as you arrive. Please note that some IT services may not be made available to you until after your course start date.
3. Attend your Registration event
You will complete the Registration in person at your Registration event once you arrive on campus.