How to officially become a member of Lancaster University by registering online
1. Look out for our email
Thirty days before the start of your course, we will send you an email asking you to begin Registration online. A link in the email will take you to webpages where you will:
- Confirm personal and course details
- Opt whether you would like to receive a University Card
- Agree to the rules of the University.
Make sure to check your junk email folder if you don’t receive this email.
2. Receive your University Account username, and set your password
Once you have completed step one, you will:
- Receive your University Account username - this will be based on your name
- Be directed to set a password for your University Account.
This will complete your Lancaster University registration.
3. Access your University Account
Using your University Account username and password you can access University IT services, but please note that some IT services may not be made available to you until after your course start date.
For an introduction to essential IT services, see: Connect to IT services