The application window for Professorial Review applications has closed for 2021/22.
For promotion to the next Professorial band the process is two-fold:
- Step One is a meeting in spring term where applications will be reviewed by the Professorial Review Sub-Committee to determine whether there is a prima facie case. If this is determined People and OE will then contact external referees.
- Step Two is a meeting in the summer term when all references have been returned. The Sub-Committee will meet to review the case alongside the references received to determine whether there is a case for promotion to either Band 2 or 3.
Please review these documents to ensure your case is prepared for submission:
- Checklist of documents
- Professorial Submissions Guidance
- Citation Guidance 2021-22
- Professorial Coversheet 2021-22 - Must be completed and submitted with all cases
- Professorial Referee Listing– For promotion to the next band. Must be completed by candidate & Head of Department
- Professorial Framework 2021-22
Within-band salary reviews, cases will be considered by the Professorial Review Sub-Committee.